App dev and maintenance brainstorming for 2015

Ralph Bean rbean at redhat.com
Wed Dec 17 15:26:40 UTC 2014

We started a document yesterday on gobby.fedoraproject.org to sketch
out ideas for webapp/service development and maintenance for 2015.  If
you're interested, please check it out and add, edit, and annotate to
your heart's content.

It is currently kept in gobby.  See this wiki page for information on
how to access that:  https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Gobby

This is mostly for brainstorming at this point.  After the upcoming
holidays, we'll move the contents to a wiki page for prioritization
and future reference.