Updated usage needed for process-git-requests script

Pierre-Yves Chibon pingou at pingoured.fr
Mon Dec 29 12:29:48 UTC 2014

On Mon, Dec 29, 2014 at 01:37:58PM +0530, Parag Nemade wrote:
> Dear sysadmin-cvs group,
>     I have seen after discussing with few members of sysadmin-cvs group that
> they found script process-git-requests[1] is not working for them and
> believe only limb knows how to run it. I see this is not good. We should
> have then new way of using process-git-requests documented somewhere. I am
> not sure if the new way of usage is updated here[2].
>     We already have less people working for this group and I guess except
> limb no one gets success with that script. Please update somewhere the usage
> so that when we need, other members can help needed people with their branch
> requests.
> [1] https://git.fedorahosted.org/cgit/fedora-infrastructure.git/plain/scripts/process-git-requests/process-git-requests
> [2] https://infrastructure.fedoraproject.org/infra/docs/scmadmin.txt

Having work with this script a little lately, I would be happy to try to help if
I can be provided with some sort of backtrace.

Also, please note that this script should disappear in the coming month in favor
of pkgdb-admin (part of packagedb-cli) with the new package and branch requests
moved from bugzilla to pkgdb (see [1])

Pierre

[1] https://fedorahosted.org/rel-eng/ticket/5931