Updated usage needed for process-git-requests script

Jason L Tibbitts III tibbs at math.uh.edu
Tue Dec 30 19:54:26 UTC 2014

PN> In simple words no human is required for processing this request.

Absolutely, categorically untrue.

There are cases when it's OK.  Even outside of simple sanity checking,
there are plenty more cases when it's not.  Some of those cases (say,
preventing branching of packages for EPEL when they're present in some
Red Hat product) could be written into code.  Some of those cases
(perhaps tracking down the owners of other branches for ACKs) can't
easily be codified.

Having never done this job I imagine you don't know how difficult or
important it is.  Post-review branching is the last chance an admin has
to prevent poorly reviewed crap from getting into the distro, which
means we actually have to read the reviews (unless they're done by
someone we trust).

 - J<