Is copr ready for primetime?

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Sat Feb 8 18:37:49 UTC 2014

On Sat, 08 Feb 2014 21:29:49 +1100
Graham Williamson <graham at williamsonsinc.id.au> wrote:

> I've created a ticket to add some missing web apps to apps.fp.o.
>
> https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/ticket/4224
>
> The question (as discussed in irc just now) is should copr be added at
> this stage.  So, does "wide beta" equate to production enough to make
> it onto apps.fp.o?

Well, I will defer somewhat to Mirek here as he's the main developer of
copr. However, we specifically announced it only to devel list, not
even devel announce, much less announce list. ;) Also, we have in the
past been careful not to have any production systems running only on
our cloud. All other production hosts are traditional ones with
dev, staging, production, etc.

For me to think of it as production ready I'd like:

* nagios monitoring
* Our cloud more updated/stable.

> Any other apps that you can think of that are missing, then add them
> to the ticket and I'll get the info together for them as well.  Will
> aim to have it done about mid week at this stage.

Not off hand. Thanks for looking into this!