Meeting Agenda Item: Introduction Ruchika Bhartiya'

Nitin Agarwal nitinagarwal3006 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 17:25:35 UTC 2014

To get started to contribute something to the Fedora Infrastructure
Community, you can go the link
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/GettingStarted and follow the
Steps mentioned in Getting Started section.

Since again there is a lot of tasks under Infrastructure, I would suggest
to pick something where you interests lies. You can look at
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/FIGs and pick one domain in
which
you would like to work on.

Then solving  the present tickets will make you more familiar with the work
done by the Fedora Infrastructure team.

*Nitin Agarwal*