Problems with recent ansible

Miroslav Suchý msuchy at redhat.com
Thu Feb 27 14:57:56 UTC 2014

On 02/27/2014 12:21 AM, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> I'd be interested in short reproducers here... the changes between
> 1.4.3 and 1.4.5 are really minor:

That is really strange. The problem disappear after I downgraded. I was not able to reproduce it on another machine. And
today it start happen on copr production machine again (with old ansible). And then suddenly disappear. And it suddenly
work even with new version and I swear I did not change anything relevant.
Nothing to see here, go home :) Well unless I will be able to reproduce it.

--
Miroslav Suchy, RHCE, RHCDS