Problems with recent ansible

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Fri Feb 28 17:52:04 UTC 2014

On Fri, 28 Feb 2014 11:15:00 +0100
Miroslav Suchý <msuchy at redhat.com> wrote:

> It happen again.But now I have more traces and hints.

...snip...

> I am not sure about the first one.
>
> The second one is some ansible playbook (can it be that nirik check
> of differences?) But I'm really clueless how it can
> remove /usr/share/ansible/utilities/* Does somebody have some idea?

Well, yeah, there is a nightly cron now that runs 'ansible-playbook
--check --diff' on all the playbooks.

It really shouldn't make any changes to the hosts and I don't know why
it would. ;(

However, we can run it manually with -vvv against the copr-be playbook
when you are available and see if it does this and why?

Just ping me on irc when you are available to watch the copr-be end.