state of the infra ansible, cron job and roadmap

Miroslav Suchý msuchy at redhat.com
Thu Jan 9 11:32:06 UTC 2014

On 01/08/2014 09:10 PM, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> a) run a --check --diff once a day and yell about unreachable or
> changed>0
> (I could commit this now)

+1 but allow to set exceptions. For example I expect that copr-fe-dev and copr-be-dev differ from ansible config,
because I'm breaking it on purpose during development very often.
On the other hand I would love to get warnings about productions copr machines.

--
Miroslav Suchy, RHCE, RHCDS
Red Hat, Software Engineer, #brno, #devexp, #fedora-buildsys