Hello World! (intro)

Elizabeta S⌀resen beta at zemmiph0bia.com
Mon Jan 13 03:41:05 UTC 2014

Hello infra! My name is Elizabeta and I'd like to contribute!
I'm now a student at RMIT in Melbourne, however for the past 5 years
I've been a sysadmin working in managed hosting and vfx. I'm a python
developer, config management (puppet, ansible) and fairly confident
dba. I'd like to learn more about fedora (Primarily supported debian)
and eventually get into kernel dev.
I look forward to helping out in anyway I can, I can provide about 12
hours a week until March then I'd drop down to 6 as uni starts.

Thanks,

Elizabeta