Contributing to Fedora on Websites and Infrastructure projects

Nitin Agarwal nitinagarwal3006 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 18 09:13:41 UTC 2014

Hi,

Here, its Nitin Agarwal, Software Developer and Programmer. I am currently
pursuing Computer Science and Engineering at International Institute of
Information Technology, INDIA.

I would like to contribute to Fedora on the Websites and Infrastructure
Projects. My interests lies in Programming, Web Development, System
Administration, Linux Operating System and working with Open Source
Organisations. I code in GNU C/C++, Python, JavaScript and also familiar
with many Content Management Systems and Web Applications Development
tools.

I would like to work on the ongoing Websites and Infratstructure project
works of Fedora and carry on with the project through Gsoc 2014 and
afterwards, become a regular contributor to Fedora.

One can see my username as Fedora over here :
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Nitin3006

Github : *https://github.com/NitinAgarwal <https://github.com/NitinAgarwal>*

IRC : nitinagarwal3006

--
*Nitin Agarwal*
International Institute of Information Technology
Github :
*https://github.com/NitinAgarwal <https://github.com/NitinAgarwal>*IRC :
nitinagarwal3006
Skype : nitinagarwal3006