state of the askbot

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Sat Jan 18 18:42:24 UTC 2014

Ok. I have the multilang support running in stg.

I asked a question in esperanto:

https://ask.stg.fedoraproject.org/eo/question/190/cu-esperanto-iam-tuj-vere-popularigis/

Some impressions:

* The drop down seems to put languages in a random order here. That
  doesn't seem very ideal. :(

* The language selector at the top seems out of place... it's on a line
  by itself at the very top.

* Are we really going to have folks in all these communities to
  moderate? I'd hate for some of them to get filled with spam or
  offtopic stuff. Perhaps we could target only the ones we know we have
  someone looking after? (I don't know

Anyhow, take a look and we need to decide by monday if we want to try
and enable this in production or not.

kevin