Meeting Agenda Item: Introduction Mario Cavero

Mario Cavero mario.cavero at est.fib.upc.edu
Mon Jan 20 20:26:20 UTC 2014

Hello! My name is Mario, from Barcelona (Spain). Currently studying
Computer Engineering. I've been using Linux OSes for 3 years; two months
ago switched to Fedora. You'll find me at IRC as mariocav.

I've joined the websites and infrastructure mail lists; actually I don't
think I can contribute so much, as my experience is very limited;
"sysadmin" of a CentOS server that offer web-related services:
dns/mail/http/other-basic-stuff. Some experience in web development:
html/css/js/php, and C/C++ applications.

I'll keep around here and the wikis and hopefully will start helping
with easy fixes soon.

So little things to offer, so many things to learn...

Bye! :)