Using "user groups" on Ask Fedora

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 14:18:01 UTC 2014

Hi,

I noticed that the Spanish moderators have activated "user groups" on
their section. I was wondering if there are any benefits of activating
these on all sections? From [1], I don't see any advantages, or specific
functions these groups can add for us.

Do we want to keep a uniform set of settings for all language sections?
I think each section can have their own settings, but it's probably
better if we have a minimum set of uniform rules (karma etc.) across
them all?

[1] http://askbot.org/en/question/8238/what-are-user-groups/
--
Thanks,