Ask Fedora: May I please add a "Use your votes!" message to the question page sidebar header?

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 14:40:12 UTC 2014

Hi,

May I please add this to the question page sidebar header:

<h2>Use your votes!</h2>
<h5>Use the 30 daily voting points that you get! Up-vote well framed
questions that provide enough information to enable people to provide
answers. Thank your helpers by up-voting their comments and answers to
your questions. On the other hand, remember that down-voting will cost
you karma points too, so only down-vote if you think it absolutely
necessary!</h5>

It'll display like this:
https://ask.stg.fedoraproject.org/en/question/197/here-is-a-question-at-1700-utc/

I still think people don't use their karma. This will give the system
some visibility.

Comments (Yes/No/Rephrases/Formatting changes)?
--
Thanks,
Warm regards,

Join Fedora! Come talk to us!