Meeting Agenda Item: Introduction Joseph Walton-Rivers

Joseph Walton-Rivers joseph at webpigeon.me.uk
Wed Jan 29 23:09:03 UTC 2014

Hello,

My IRC handle is WebPigeon.

I graduated from University last year and have been a long time
Fedora/Linux user. I have an interest in software development and system
administration.

I work for a local company and maintain the IT systems there as well as
dealing with end user requests. I also work on small web based projects
using Django for the same company and as a hobby.

I'd like to help by working on the web applications and hopefully get
involved with/learn more about server administration.

Regards,
Joseph