Transifex has become proprietary

Noriko Mizumoto noriko at fedoraproject.org
Fri Jul 11 02:39:26 UTC 2014

Hi Dimitris

I've read your thread posted in Infra.
Indeed, it is sad to hear but understand your position.
It was just like yesterday, we moved from elvis to transifex. Since
then, you have been supporting us translators 24/7. I thank you so much
from my heart, can't say enough.
I support the move to zanata, but I don't think that our relationship is
fading out.

Robyn, thanks for copying trans at lists.
I believe that this (trans list) is the place to discuss and decide the
way we go as translators.

Thanks again

noriko