Transifex has become proprietary

Carlos Munoz camunoz at redhat.com
Fri Jul 11 06:19:51 UTC 2014

Hi All,

One option we have is to create a Role within Zanata and restrict access to all Fedora projects to users of that Role only. This would guarantee that only users members of that role would be able to translate the 'Fedora' projects and only for their assigned languages.

We currently have something like that set up on the public Zanata instance (translate.zanata.org) where anyone with a fedora account gets automatically assigned to the 'Fedora' role and is able to translate projects restricted to that role.

Let me know if we need to discuss this further.

Regards,

Carlos A. Munoz
Software Engineering Supervisor
Engineering - Internationalization