Meeting Agenda Item: Introduction - Michel Alexandre Salim (salimma)

Michel Alexandre Salim salimma at fedoraproject.org
Mon Jul 14 18:59:37 UTC 2014

Dear infrastructure devs,

My name is Michel Alexandre Salim (IRC handle: michel_slm); I've been a
longtime contributor on the packaging side, and was previously involved
tangentially with the sysadmin-darkserver FIG when Kushal and I were
exploring a potential rewrite that ended up not take place.

I'm currently in charge of system administration for a local ISP
(cergis.net.id), and had a similar responsibility at my previous job for
an Indonesian hospital group; and am versed in the tools that this team
uses:

- Linux - Fedora/CentOS (Debian too but that's not relevant)
- Python
   - Django
- SQL
   - MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle
- Ansible

I'm looking at the list of outstanding issues now -- I'll perhaps ask at
the next meeting which of the non-sensitive issues could use some help
at the moment.

Best regards,

--
Michel Alexandre Salim