[Ask Fedora] What do we do with questions related to rawhide?

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 00:38:05 UTC 2014

Hi,

Over the past few days, I've come across two questions where the asker
was on rawhide. While I'd like to help these people, rawhide is way too
quick and sometimes way too buggy - Ask Fedora is probably not the best
place for these questions just like #fedora isn't -  the Q&A mailing
list is. Should we add a policy that says we will not deal with rawhide
issues on Ask Fedora in general, and that people should head to the Q&A
mailing list?

https://ask.fedoraproject.org/en/question/50379/fedora-21-rawhide-failed/

https://ask.fedoraproject.org/en/question/50414/gnome-software-3133-shows-no-application/

--