[pkgdb2] Group Maintainership - Ready to test?

Pierre-Yves Chibon pingou at pingoured.fr
Thu Jul 17 16:37:34 UTC 2014

Dear all,

I have just put in pkgdb2's git what I believe is the current final touch to
allow testing group maintainership in pkgdb2.
Basically, pkgdb2 will now ask you upon log-in if you are: in one of the admin
groups, a packager, in a group that is currently maintaining one or more
packages in the database.

I also created an `infra-sig` group in FAS with the type: pkgdb, the two
requirements enforced by pkgdb2 are:
- the group should be of type pkgdb
- the group should end with `-sig`

So I would like to ask who has some time to start looking at this, maybe early
next week?
On the pkgdb side, unless we want to change some things, I think it will be
alright (and if not, I'll adjust), but I think we still need to adjust our
scripts syncing ACLs to git and bugzilla or at least test them.
We'll also probably want to see how bodhi reacts and if it allows a packager to
create a package because the packager is in the appropriate FAS group.

So, Toshio, Luke, would you have time to help with this?

Thanks,
Pierre