Atomic status

Stephen John Smoogen smooge at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 21:59:41 UTC 2014

On 18 July 2014 11:14, Colin Walters <walters at verbum.org> wrote:

> > We can setup something with dl.fedoraproject.org now... and adjust as
> > we go?
>
> Ok, a multihomed box with SSL, but not globally mirrored (is that
> correct)?  That would certainly be an improvement!
> ______

Well it will be mirrored by the dozen or so systems that mirror
alt.fedorarproject.org It isn't mirrored as much as the main release tree.

If it looks like it needs more resources we can ask more mirrors to do so.
How does ostree grow over time in disk usage? Is it still the same git
repository you talked about in your blogs last year? [And if so does this
mean that the equivalent of /.git would grow over time?]

--
Stephen J Smoogen.