[Fedora] Plan Stage 0: Move to Zanata

Noriko Mizumoto noriko at fedoraproject.org
Wed Jul 23 04:10:21 UTC 2014

Hi Dimitris

No, plan atm.
Other than zanata and translatewiki, no alternate has been named on the
MLs so far, while I see there are a number of people supporting Zanata.

In terms of resource availability, Zanata team comes up and offers full
support on this move. There is no allocatable resource for FLP on Inra
team for a while. I understand it is good, but I can't see any other
people/resource available for evaluating Pootle or for researching other
alternatives, unfortunately.

noriko