Preview / Review version of fp.o network diagram

jtroan at jt-sw.com jtroan at jt-sw.com
Thu Jul 24 19:59:03 UTC 2014

I've completed a draft version of the Fedora Project network overview and
posted a preview copy for review --
http://www.jt-sw.com/docs/index.nsf/docs/fpo-diag .   I've also included a
link on the page for sending comments, suggestions, and other feedback
directly to me.  (Posting to the infra list is also fine.)

Please note that this is a temporary spot on my own web server.  The
permanent home will be somewhere in the fp.o wiki pages.

The next step is creating a picture of the flow for how the proxies work
and what services go through the proxies.  Each service will have a brief
description and a link to the service details.  (The preview/review will
probably also be posted on my web server before getting its permanent fp.o
wiki home.)

John M. Troan  <jtroan at jt-sw.com>
Maintainer: Football Site @ JT-SW.com
  http://www.jt-sw.com/football