Hello World

Hans-Peter Romfeld peter.romfeld at outlook.com
Fri Jun 20 19:09:04 UTC 2014

Hey,

EXP:
  Monitoring: nagios. cacti, smokeping, logstash, graphite, shinken
(want to go deeper into snmp and graphical monitoring, mostly doing
event_handling if some service doesnt work right now)
  Configuration management: puppet (interest to learn also chef)
  Backup: mainly script to s3 with gpg encryption, a little bit amanda,
Veeam
  Versioning: git, svn   (want to lern webDAV)
  Usermgmt: windowsAD, openldap (want to lern Radius, kerberus and more)
  Firewalls: CISCO ASA
  virtualization: VMware, VirtualBox (highly interested into XEN lerning)
  Mail: Zimbra, iRedMail
  Clustering: Pacemaker (interested in everythin here othen then windows)
  Cloud: AWS (want to lern urgently openstack)
  Datastore: MySql, Couchbase, Mongo, NDBCLUSTER (i am huge fan of
non-sql since i touched it)
  CI: jenkins/pylint/nose/.. python a little bit (huge interest to learn
this more)
  ManagementSoftware: openERP, redmine, requesttracker, bugzilla
  web: nginx, apache, some loadbalancing(AWS more then some)
  scripting: bash, python
  python frameworks: django, cherrypy, falcon, ...(had to do some basic
webdev for app api's....)
  other: DNS config(want also lern howto setup my own DNS server),
Vlan/SECURITY MANAGEMENT, much about windows(dont want to touch windows
much again:
linux: wget http://www.domain.com/myCA.pem
mac: curl -LH http://www.domain.com/myCA.pem
windows: (new-object
System.Net.WebClient).DownloadFile('http://www.domain.com/myCA.pem','C:\tmp\rootCA.pem')....

maybe something more i didnt think about yet..
I learn fast and i am very interested, i work not even 2 years in IT and
have no education background ;)

Cheers,
Peter