Reliability of Fedora infrastructure to download cloud images

Attila Fazekas afazekas at redhat.com
Mon Jun 23 08:12:30 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

I still not have enough information for a bug report, I do not know even
is it the L1 (qemu) or the L2 (kernel) guest failure.

L2 SMP guest (without nested guest support (with nesting I haven't see the issue so far))
can have I/O related issues when the L2 guest has more than 1 vcpu,
and the L1 guest is on a low latency drive 'unsafe' cache enabled.

Now the Opnestack gate using 1 VCPU with the L2 F20,
no issue seen since that.

I am going to try to reproduce the issue on full Fedora
system. (normally I have enabled nested virt on F20 L0).

The issue can be seen on F20 L1+L2, with el6 L0.