introduction

Gonçalo Gomes gagomes at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 06:18:42 UTC 2014

Hello Fedora Infrastructure!

I'm a Linux engineer with a keen interest in Linux, OSS and Fedora in
general. I want to contribute to Fedora as an outlet to get involved in the
open source. I have attempted in the past to contribute to Fedora as a
bugzapper, but due to other commitments taking place around the same time,
this never really materialised.

I am happy to contribute to fedora's infrastructure. The subjects that seem
to get my attention the most are: Distributed Systems, Automation,
Virtualization. I normally write most code in Python, Shell and C..

Name: Goncalo Gomes
Time Zone / Country: UTC / IRELAND
IRC: goncalo
Interests: Distributed systems & Automation, C, Kernel and Program
Analysis. Python.
Contribution hours per week: upwards of 5hours, hard to estimate how much
time I will be able to spend on Fedora at this stage.
Skills: System Engineer/DevOps, Software Development in Python and C

Having said that, I am looking for a sponsor/mentor within the group. Thank
you.

Goncalo

N.B: I templated this email using Selva's recent introduction email. I hope
it's not a big issue! And, Welcome Selva! :-)