Puppet to Ansible Migration wiki page

Graham Williamson graham at williamsonsinc.id.au
Sat Mar 1 00:06:30 UTC 2014

As mentioned in the last meeting, I've created a page to track what
still needs to be migrated from puppet to ansible.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/PuppetToAnsibleMigration

After a couple of false starts, I think I've gotten the right list of
hosts to be migrated.  I ended up using the 'if it's got an eth?_ip
defined in host vars, then it's been migrated.  That may not be a true
assumption, but that's what I used to create the table.

I thought we should strike-through the hosts as they're done and maybe
create a completed table later if it gets too unwieldy.