two problems with ask.fedoraproject.org

Jan Hutaƙ jhutar at redhat.com
Tue Mar 4 07:37:55 UTC 2014

Hello,
I have two problems with ask.fedoraproject.org.

=====
First I have attempted to add answer to one question and failed
to sign-in. I have tried both FedoraID and my GoogleID and after
providing screen name and email and hitting "Signup" button, I
was redirected to:

https://ask.fedoraproject.org/en/account/signin/

again with no sigh I'm logged-in (also form on the (refreshed)
page says I still need to login before I can submit the
question).

Am I doing something wrong?
=====

Then I wanted to share this on "Give us your feedback!" page but
after submitting the comment (at "Tue Mar  4 08:36:43 CET 2014")
I got ISE.

Would it be possible to check it please?

Thank you in advance,
Jan

--
Jan Hutar     Systems Management QA