two problems with ask.fedoraproject.org

Christopher Meng cickumqt at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 02:56:38 UTC 2014

On Wed, Mar 5, 2014 at 5:50 PM, Patrick Uiterwijk <puiterwijk at gmail.com> wrote:
> Please try it again after clearing all cookies for fedoraproject.org.
> If it still doesn't work, please ping me on iRC as the bug that caused this issue is fixed and it's currently only triggered by stale session cookies.(which google chrome for example hangs on to way after closing the browser)

I cleared my Chrome 33.0.1750.146 with following √ items followed by
restarting the browser:

Obliterate the following items from:
Browsing history √
Download history √
Cookies and other site and plug-in data √(I think this one is the only needed)
Cached images and files √
Passwords
Autofill form data
Hosted app data √
Content licenses √

Well it doesn't work still... I don't want to clean my cookies again
since I need to relogin numerous sites(some can't be remembered by
browser) once I do it everytime.

But one solution is to enter the incognito window. And it works now.

Yours sincerely,
Christopher Meng

Noob here.

http://cicku.me