ML spam

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Tue Mar 11 14:34:36 UTC 2014

On Tue, 11 Mar 2014 09:53:29 +0100
Vít Ondruch <vondruch at redhat.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> As a moderator of ML I am wondering, why I should every day moderate
> the spam posts (although they never reach the ML). Is there some
> filter before the email enters a moderator queue? Could the
> sensitivity of filter be increased or something like that?

There's not any filtering currently.

I know it's a issue (I moderate a number of lists myself), but I've
been trying to hold off implementing anything until we move to
mailman3/hyperkitty. I don't want to put a lot of work into something
now that we have to just redo once mailman3 is in place.

Follow:
for progress on filtering in mailing lists.

Happily, we are getting closer to that...