bug in fedora badges?

Mohan Prakash mpduty at gmail.com
Sat Mar 15 12:50:49 UTC 2014

Hi,
I wanted to have the same fas name, IRC nickname and mail ID.
So I had created another account mpduty, however that needed a
separate mail ID to be registered. So I later marked that inactive
(since it can't be deleted).
However the point is that I created the user 'mpduty' after 'mpduty'
got those two badges.
So its not that fedora badges application was picking up mpduty
because of two accounts.
There was actually no user called 'mpduty' when it assigned two badges
to 'mpduty'.
I think it picked up the nickname 'mpduty' from the logs or minutes
without the fas name. Perhaps it would be better for the badges
application if the minutes or logs used fas names along with the IRC
nick names for attendees.

regards
Mohan Prakash (mpduty)