Scheduling an IRC meeting on our private cloud setup

Ralph Bean rbean at redhat.com
Tue Mar 18 14:33:34 UTC 2014

Our cloud went down today and we realized that only very few of us
actually know how it works and how to repair it.

To address this, Kevin has agreed to teach us what he knows about it.
We're looking to set up a #fedora-classroom meeting, have zodbot log
it, and afterwards turn the log into an infra-docs document.

If you're interested in attending and asking questions, please fill
out the following survey so we can find the best time:

    http://whenisgood.net/cloud-halp

Please note that you need to set your timezone for that questionnaire
to work.

-Ralph