About nuancier 0.4.3

Pierre-Yves Chibon pingou at pingoured.fr
Sun May 4 11:14:36 UTC 2014

Hi all,

This morning Gnokii let me know that he faced a bug in nuancier. I found it
quickly via the logs and fixed it (locally first so that he could keep working
and in the sources then).
Right after it I made a new release 0.4.3.

With the fix there was still something going wrong and the logs showed a
'Permission Denied', so I turned off selinux and it seems to have worked.
Being at the airport I do not really have the possibility to look more into it,
my guess is that there is a boolean that needs to be switched on both nuancier
hosts.
I have imported the nuancier package 0.4.3 to the infra repo but did not update
the host, so if someone was willing to push the update and add the missing
SELinux logic to the playbook I would appreciate it :)

Otherwise, I'll push the update and look at the playbook next week.
Just don't be surprised there is a nuancier 0.4.3 in the repo while the hosts
are running 0.4.2 and SELinux is on permissive on both hosts.

Thanks and have a nice Sunday,
Cheers,
Pierre