Linux Administration experience

Tony Ponce tonyp at cableone.net
Sat May 24 15:26:29 UTC 2014

Hello,

My name is Tony. I am a student at FHTC technical college in Emporia, KS. I
stumbled upon your project through the internet and I was interested in the
fact that I could gain experience by volunteering. I have just completed
two courses here at the tech college, Linux Administration 1 and Linux
Administration 2. Both of these courses are part of the Network Technology
program at FHTC. I am interested in pursuing my career in this field,
however I have read many posts about the fact the employers will not hire
without experience and this I think is where Fedora comes in.

Can you please guide me in the right direction in pursuing my career in
Linux Administration?

Thank you for your time,
Tony