Ask Fedora and SPAM again

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Sun Nov 9 17:48:17 UTC 2014

On Sun, 09 Nov 2014 17:36:45 +0000
Ankur Sinha <sanjay.ankur at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sun, 2014-11-09 at 16:03 +0000, Ankur Sinha wrote:
> > Wait! You're already doing this! I'll let you go ahead :P
>
> I updated the package - I haven't pushed an update yet - I want to
> test it out on staging before we do. If anyone else with infra perms
> has the cycles, you can go ahead and test it out on staging already:
>
> https://ankursinha.fedorapeople.org/askbot/

Note that askbot is orphaned/retired in f21 and rawhide.

The el6 branch is the one we are using.

So, thats the one that needs to build/work. I tried building it as a
simple version bump right when the new version came out but there were
patches that needed to be rebased.

I'd love for us to get a epel7 version working, but I fear we are out
of luck for now there because it doesn't support the new Django there.