Retroactive freeze break: pykickstart downgrade on builders

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Tue Nov 18 22:42:23 UTC 2014

Greetings.

When I applied one last round of updates to builders yesterday, I also
applied a newer pykickstart update that was in our builder repo.

Dennis had built it to solve an issue, but it turned out to not be the
solution and caused problems, so he downgraded back to the f20 version.

My re-upgrading it caused all the nightly livecd's composes to fail. ;(

I've downgraded it again already, but wanted to note it here and get
some retroactive +1s for doing so. :)