MM2/Ansible FAD Hotel rooms

Pierre-Yves Chibon pingou at pingoured.fr
Sat Nov 22 17:13:41 UTC 2014

On Tue, Oct 21, 2014 at 07:25:36PM +0200, Pierre-Yves Chibon wrote:
> On Sat, Oct 18, 2014 at 07:17:15PM +0200, Pierre-Yves Chibon wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I would like to book the rooms for the hotel. Since we have 2 period (first days
> > for MirrorManager, then the ansible migration part), I'd like to ask who will be
> > there for which part?
> >
> > Patrick and I arrive on the 2rd and leave on the 9th, so we'll have an extra
> > day to handle the jet-lag.
> >
> > The official dates are from Dec 4th to Dec 9th, as in, we start working on the
> > 4th and finish on the 8th, thus departure on the 9th, so arrival dates should be
> > Dec 3rd.
> >

> Thank you all for replying.
> I just phoned the hotel and booked 4 rooms
> - 3 rooms from Dec 3rd to Dec 9th
> - 1 room  from Dec 2nd to Dec 9th
>
> All rooms are currently under my name, which needs to be changed by Dec 1st, for
> that we need:
> a) figure out who shares a room with whom
> b) who of the room will check-in first (unless I give the two names for each
> room)

Small heads-up that we still need to figure out these points :)

Looking at the wiki about arrival times:
* Patrick and I arrive at 1.5h difference on the 2nd
* Stephen arrives around 4pm on the 3rd
* Ralph and Luke arrive at 0.5h difference on the 3rd (around 6.30-7pm)
* David arrives around 9pm on the 3rd
* Kevin arrives around 11pm on the 3rd

So Patrick and I will share one room since we arrive a day earlier.
For the other 3 rooms we need to figure out who will room-share and who will
arrive first.
It would be nice if we could figure this out this week so that I can send it to
the hotel before next week-end.

Thanks,
Pierre