[release] elections 2.4.1

Pierre-Yves Chibon pingou at pingoured.fr
Tue Nov 25 16:09:06 UTC 2014

On Thu, Nov 20, 2014 at 04:25:13PM +0100, Pierre-Yves Chibon wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 20, 2014 at 01:20:49PM +0100, Pierre-Yves Chibon wrote:
> > Hi everyone,
> >
> > I have released a new version of election 2.4 and pushed it to stg.
> >
> > Here is the changelog:
> > * Thu Nov 20 2014 Pierre-Yves Chibon <pingou at pingoured.fr> - 2.4-1
> > - Update to 2.4
> > - Fix the election creation/edit page to show all the labels
> > - Display the start and end time for the date fields in the create/edit
> >   election pages
> > - Add a text result page that can be used as basis to send the announcement
> >   email with the results
> > - Add new election type: IRC allowing users to do +1/0/-1 votes
> > - Add session time-out
> > - Add caching for the information retrieved from FAS
> > - Add python-dogpile-cache as BR and R
> >
> > While testing it in stg, I found out a couple of bugs (pull-request pending
> > review) which mean I'll make a 2.4.1 release a little later.
>
> As announced, I release a version 2.4.1 that is now running in stg.
>
> Changelog:
>
> * Thu Nov 20 2014 Pierre-Yves Chibon <pingou at pingoured.fr> - 2.4.1-1
> - Update to 2.4.1
> - Adjust the election form to inform the user that cla_done is always required
>   to vote (Patrick Uiterwijk)
> - Fix the display of the name retrieved from FAS in the result page
> - Make the about page rely on the cached information
> - Add blinker to the list of deps in the requirements.txt for the unit-tests
>   to pass on jenkins

After finding out the current code pretty much doesn't log (and doesn't send
notification when it crashes), I just rolled-out a new release.

Changelog:

* Tue Nov 25 2014 Pierre-Yves Chibon <pingou at pingoured.fr> - 2.4.2-1
- Update to 2.4.2
- Fix logging so that we log into apache's logs and email when having an
  error

It is currently running in stg.

Pierre