[release] fedocal 0.11

Pierre-Yves Chibon pingou at pingoured.fr
Mon Oct 6 07:22:21 UTC 2014

Good morning everyone,

I have just released and push to staging fedocal version 0.11, here is the
changelog:

* Mon Oct 6 2014 Pierre-Yves Chibon <pingou at pingoured.fr> - 0.11-1
- Update to 0.11
- Fix CSS in the agenda view
- Update to jquery-ui 1.11.1
- Fix the CSS for the jquery-ui update to 1.11.1 - Thanks Johan Cwiklinski
- Drop the weekly navigation key on the list view
- Fix meeting overlap for full day meetings - Thanks Johan Cwiklinski
- Fix timespinners that the new jquery-ui seems to have broken
- Fix the home button (top right in calendar view) - Thanks Johan Cwiklinski
- Fix the message displayed in the meeting view when countdown reaches 0
  - Thanks Johan Cwiklinski
- Fix deleting meetings from the list view (ticket #137)

Testing welcome as usual:
https://apps.stg.fedoraproject.org/calendar/

I hope to push this to prod tomorrow morning (which means that 0.10 will not see
prod).

Have a nice day,
Pierre