FAS3/MM2 FAD

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 17:55:24 UTC 2014

On Tue, Oct 07, 2014 at 11:47:37AM +0200, Pierre-Yves Chibon wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 07, 2014 at 11:37:44AM +0200, Pierre-Yves Chibon wrote:
> > Hi Everyone,
> >
> > So here is where we are on the FAS3/MM2 FAD.
> >
> > Location: Raleigh (airport: RDU)
> > Dates: December 2nd to December 9th
> >   Divided in two parts
> >     Dec 3rd to Dec 5th -> MirrorManager2
>
> Actually, I see on the wiki that I had planned Dec 3rd to be a "social" day to
> recover from the travel/jet-lag, do some sightseeing and start to settle down.
> I think that was because Matt has agreed for the 4th and 5th (I'll confirm with
> him).
>
> Pierre
>

> >     Dec 6th to Dec 8th -> FAS3
> >
> > This way those interested in both topics can be present for the whole week, the
> > others can be present for only part of it.
> >

> > Attendants (airport of origin):
> >   pingou: TLS
> >   Xavier: CDG
> >   Patrick: AMS
> >   Toshio: LAX  ?
> >   David: SEA
> >   Ralph: ROC
> >   Matt: HOU  ?
> >   Dennis: CHI  ?
> >   Kevin: DEN
> >   Luke: DEN
> >
> > Travel budget (Prices found on orbitz.com):
> > ► Raleigh
> >   TLS -> RDU => ~$957 - Delta
> >   CDG -> RDU => ~$940 - American Airlines
> >   AMS -> RDU => ~$692 - Delta
> >   LAX -> RDU => ~$355 - Delta
> >   SEA -> RDU => ~$510 - Delta
> >   ROC -> RDU => ~$260 - Delta
> >   CHI -> RDU => ~$230 - United Airlines
> >   HOU -> RDU => ~$320 - Delta
> >   DEN -> RDU => ~$295 - Delta
> >   DEN -> RDU => ~$295 - Delta
> >                 ------
> >                  $4854
> >
> > TODO:
> > * Confirm location and dates with Matt

I got in touch with Matt in a separate email to make sure RDU wouldn't
be an immediate blocker for him.  He said the travel shouldn't be a
problem.  However, go ahead and confirm the exact dates with him
anyway.

> > * Confirm location and dates with Toshio
> >   -> I will email them
> > * Find hotel/housing (Paul any idea?)

We can get a block at the nearby Marriott through internal resources.
Just need to know how many rooms and for which dates.  I'll email
Pierre separately with internal info needed to use Red Hat's rate at
the hotel.