FAS3/MM2 FAD

Pierre-Yves Chibon pingou at pingoured.fr
Fri Oct 10 15:06:35 UTC 2014

On Fri, Oct 10, 2014 at 08:21:21AM +0200, Pierre-Yves Chibon wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 09, 2014 at 03:20:06PM -0400, Paul W. Frields wrote:
> > >
> > > Matt confirmed that he is planning on attending and will make his own travel
> > > arrangements.
> > >
> > > Toshio isn't sure yet, should get back to me on this on Friday.
> > >
> > > If neither Toshio nor Xavier can make it, should we make the FAD a little
> > > shorter and focused on MirrorManager2 only?
> >
> > This is a possibility.  It might also be possible to have a "Plan B"
> > application if the right people are present.  Preferably this would be
> > something on the Fedora.next critical path, so we get maximum value
> > from the FAD event.
>
> Potential plan B:
> - hackfest on the ansible migration
> - hackfest on the el7 migration
> - hackfest on atomic's infrastructure?
> - ?

If we move to one of these topics, the list of potential attendants would
become:

pingou: TLS
Patrick: AMS
David: SEA
Ralph: ROC
Matt: HOU
Kevin: DEN
Smooge: ABQ

Luke: DEN ?

Travel budget then becomes:
► Raleigh
  TLS -> RDU => ~$957 - Delta
  AMS -> RDU => ~$692 - Delta
  SEA -> RDU => ~$510 - Delta
  ROC -> RDU => ~$260 - Delta
  CHI -> RDU => ~$230 - United Airlines
  HOU -> RDU =>  $0   - Matt said he was taking care of it himself
  DEN -> RDU => ~$295 - Delta
  ABQ -> RDU => ~$400 - Delta
                ------
                 $3344
With Luke
  DEN -> RDU => ~$295 - Delta
                ------
                 $3639

Note: prices might vary a little, I kept the Dec 2nd to Dec 9th dates for all
the travels here (and except for ABQ -> RDU they are from Oct 7th).

Paul, do you have the info for the hotel rates?

Pierre