Fedora 21 Beta Freeze now in effect

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Tue Oct 14 15:23:06 UTC 2014

Greetings.

we are now in the infrastructure freeze leading up to the Fedora 21
Beta release. This is a pre-release freeze.

This means that hosts that are marked as freezing should not have any
changes made to them except as part of a freeze break request
(see below)

We do this to make sure that our infrastructure is stable to allow for
building/composing/testing and distributing Fedora 21 Beta. This
freeze will end 1 day after Fedora 21 Beta is released.
(Currently scheduled for 2014-10-28)

Freeze breaks should be sent to this list, clearly describing the
planned change and include patches (if applicable). Freeze breaks
should not be applied until they have gotten at least 2 +1's from
members of sysadmin-main and/or releng groups.

You can see a list of hosts that do not freeze by checking out the
ansible repo and running the freezelist script:

git clone http://infrastructure.fedoraproject.org/infra/ansible.git
scripts/freezelist -i inventory

Thanks,