MM2/Ansible FAD (was FAS3/MM2 FAD)

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 14:13:46 UTC 2014

As was discussed in a previous thread, the FAD was slightly
reorganized to continue to cover (1) MirrorManager 2 work, and (2)
based on available people, Ansible playbook migration.  Thank you to
pingou and others for organization efforts and willingness to help!

mattdm gave his +1 for the FAD, and rsuehle has said she can support
the budget, with the caveat that we Red Hatters hold off expensing our
USA airfares until ~December 1, so they will hit the OSAS budget in
Red Hat's fiscal Q4.  This is something we can handle administratively
within Red Hat, just noted here for transparency.  If any of the
travelers don't know what this means, please contact me off-list and
I'll be glad to explain and help with planning.

If possible, I'll try to drive down for at least one day of the FAD
event, to see you guys and pitch in.