Copr to use primary Fedora download location

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Fri Oct 17 16:02:28 UTC 2014

On Fri, 17 Oct 2014 10:53:44 -0400
Matthew Miller <mattdm at fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> On Fri, Oct 17, 2014 at 02:39:46PM +0200, Tomasz Torcz wrote:
> > >   baseurl=http://dl.fedoraproject.org/pub/fedora/linux/releases/$releasever/Everything/$basearch/os/
> > > and similary for epel, rawhide and F21.
> >   Wouldn't it be better to configure MirrorManager to return
> > primary sites to hosts belonging to Fedora Infra?
>
> This should just be a matter of our team configuring our mirrors in
> mirrormanager to know to prioritize our networks, right? (It has that
> feature, I know.)

Yep. I can (and will) just set the default for our private cloud to use
the master mirrors. It should take effect in an hour or two.

So, no need to change anything in copr for that...

Smooge was working on some kind of centos mirror/sync, but I don't
know the status off hand of that, so will wait for him to chime in on
it. It's kind of increasingly seeming like we should look at just
officially mirroring centos for various projects.