MM2/Ansible FAD Hotel rooms

Pierre-Yves Chibon pingou at pingoured.fr
Tue Oct 21 17:25:36 UTC 2014

On Sat, Oct 18, 2014 at 07:17:15PM +0200, Pierre-Yves Chibon wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I would like to book the rooms for the hotel. Since we have 2 period (first days
> for MirrorManager, then the ansible migration part), I'd like to ask who will be
> there for which part?
>
> Patrick and I arrive on the 2rd and leave on the 9th, so we'll have an extra
> day to handle the jet-lag.
>
> The official dates are from Dec 4th to Dec 9th, as in, we start working on the
> 4th and finish on the 8th, thus departure on the 9th, so arrival dates should be
> Dec 3rd.

Thank you all for replying.
I just phoned the hotel and booked 4 rooms
- 3 rooms from Dec 3rd to Dec 9th
- 1 room  from Dec 2nd to Dec 9th

All rooms are currently under my name, which needs to be changed by Dec 1st, for
that we need:
a) figure out who shares a room with whom
b) who of the room will check-in first (unless I give the two names for each
room)

Check-in time is from 3pm
Check-out time is noon
Parking and internet are included (breakfast isn't).

Have a nice day,
Pierre