Meeting Agenda Item: Introduction Sebastian Borza (sebito91)

Sebastian Borza sborza at alumni.princeton.edu
Wed Oct 29 14:55:31 UTC 2014

Hi team,

Really excited to get started within the community! I'm a Systems
Administrator based in NYC with a strong background in C and Python
programming, and I'm interested in all things metrics to support a
Production environment.

Current interests/projects include graphite-web, grafana, collectd,
opentsdb and tcollector amongst others. Also quite familiar with nagios +
icinga, as well as loadbalancers with HAProxy and keepalived.

If there's space, I'd love to join the team to help with any metrics
analysis requirements or just to help out in general.

See you all Thursday,
Sebastian