Meeting Agenda Item: Introduction Amr Mostafa

Amr Mostafa amr.mostafa.zaki at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 19:34:10 UTC 2014

* IRC nick: **amrzaki**(on freenode)*

Hello,* My name is  Amr and I'm a  junior Linux Admin looking to help* *out
the Fedora Infrastructure team. Fedora has always been my favorite* *Linux
distro and I want to contribute back to the Fedora Project to* *help Fedora
advance and to also gain personal experience with *a *variety of
technologies.*

* I am **good* *knowledge** with Python  and bash for writing
administrative scripts *and as my work as network admin I have experience
at Zabbix and Nagios.

*I am mostly interested in joining the **NOC* team.
*I'll be hanging around **IRC** for the next week or so to see how
things* *work
and where I can help out. Hope to see you there.*