Adding Fedora applications to gnome-software as webapps

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Sun Sep 7 08:36:48 UTC 2014

Hi,

I recently ran in to epiphany web apps, and how gnome-software ships
them. I think it'll be really cool to have the different fedora-apps
listed in gnome-software too along with the currently present set. I've
already submitted a patch that includes Ask Fedora, for example[1]. I
was thinking of adding:

- docs.fedoraproject.org
- fedora packages
- fedora wiki
- fedocal
- fedora copr
- fedora status
- fedora tagger
- planet fedora
- easyfix
- koji

What do you think? The one thing here is that we need to have proper
icons for these web apps. For Ask Fedora, I've used the Fedora icon, but
it'll be a lot better to have individual icons for each item in the
list.

[1] https://github.com/hughsie/fedora-appstream/pull/137
--
Thanks,