fedimg ansible files, take 2

David Gay dgay at redhat.com
Thu Sep 25 20:51:54 UTC 2014

Hey squad,

First, apologies to the list, since I sent the initial draft of this patch to the internal Red Hat fedora-eng list when it should have gone here. My bad.

Fixed up the Fedimg ansible files as per threebean's suggestions and gracious assistance. The patch is attached. If a pair or two of eyes wouldn't mind checking it out, that'd be swell. Got the +1 from threebean in IRC, at least at a glance.

I'm working out some boot issues with a couple image types in EC2 right now, so if this is plugged in as things are now, some image uploads will invariably fail, so perhaps we want to wait on launching this until I have better results with AMI booting.

If things look good, I can send threebean the creds/variables that would be needed for the config setup, since I'm not in sysadmin-main.

Thanks!
-- oddshocks