Bugzilla components of retired packages

Michael Cronenworth mike at cchtml.com
Thu Apr 2 14:04:38 UTC 2015

On 04/02/2015 03:37 AM, Pierre-Yves Chibon wrote:
> Retrieving the list of retired packages from pkgdb is the easy step:
> https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/api/#list_packages
>
> So this should do it:
> https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/api/packages?status=Retired&eol=True

Thanks. I got a package list in just a few seconds using:

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/api/packages?branches=master&branches=f22&branches=f21&branches=f20&status=Retired&limit=500&page=[1-8]

List: http://fpaste.org/206455/79833981/

The pkgdb-cli run is halfway done after 12 hours. I wish the cli was a little faster.

> If we want, we can also directly run it against the database (as we do for the
> pkgdb-sync-bugzilla script), in which case we can use:
> https://github.com/fedora-infra/pkgdb2/blob/master/utility/pkgdb-sync-bugzilla#L50-L61
> to load the pkgdb2 module and then to search the packages use:
> https://github.com/fedora-infra/pkgdb2/blob/master/pkgdb2/lib/__init__.py#L667

That would be ideal, but Bugzilla's 4.4 API doesn't have the feature we need AFAIK.
5.0 does.